Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

4 More Weeks!

It was my last day of work today, what a relief! I start 3 weeks of holidays Monday then straight onto maternity leave. The real work will start about a month from now when the baby is born!
My mom (grandma-to-be) comes to visit us for 3 days starting on Monday, I can't wait to see her !
Things have been great with the midwife and I am feeling pretty good. My next appointment is on Tuesday the 18th.
I had very good restful sleeps the past 2 nights. I tend to get somewhat tired during the day now so it is good I will be home and able to nap when I please!
We got some very nice baby gifts from people at work. They were sad to see me go and I know I will be missed. I will miss them too. I will be sure to bring the baby in at some point over the summer.
Hope everyone is doing well and I will keep everyone updated as the days pass and our baby's birthday approaches!