Better Nights and Naps!
The last few nights have been a lot better with Zoe. She went down at 10:00pm last night woke at 5:30 (talking) and went back down at 5:30 and then woke up for good at 9:30am. Her waking just once during the night is a lot easier on me then when she wakes 2 or 3 times. I added an extra blanket on her at night and that seems to have done the trick.
She actually has been napping in her crib in the afternoon as well, wow. She stays down for about an hour and a half. This has only happened twice so we will see how it goes. It takes about 10 minutes for her to settle down and fall asleep. I put on her tender lullabies as well. That 10 minutes are long but I know she is tired and it will get easier as we continue this part of her routine. She has probably kicked off all her blankets and spun around 3 times in her crib but she is asleep!
Zoe's new noise is making a sound like a machine gun. It is almost like a fake cough but she just does the repetitive noise like "ha-ha-ha-ha" it is really funny.
We are looking forward to our trip home to Thunder Bay and it is fast approaching. We are done our Christmas shopping for the most part, I will just need to pick up a few last minute things in Thunder Bay on the 23rd or 24th.

<< Home