Amazing Sleeps!
This is only the second day that I am trying this but so far so good. I decided to forfeit Zoe's mid morning nap as she would only sleep in her rocky chair and it would only be for about 45 minutes max. She slept the whole night last night from 8pm to 7:45am and had a wonderful nap in her crib yesterday from 12pm to 3pm. Today I tried the same thing, kept her up until she was really tired which happened to be at 11:30am and then put her in her crib. I pressed the Winnie the Pooh glowing/music playing toy that Auntie Allie gave her and she drifted off to sleep - no crying! As I said this is only the second day she has done this but I couldn't believe it! I know it will be a short lived schedule as we leave for the Dominican in less then 2 weeks. But if she can have great naps and great sleeps at night until then I would be in heaven. It is only 10 after 12 now so let's see how long she sleeps for today!

<< Home