Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Summer rolls on...

Now into August - where has the time gone?? Summer is coming to a close pretty soon and I feel like it hasn't even started. WE had a great visit with Grandpa Pete and Grandma E. They were here for the better part of July.
As for Zoe, she is doing great! I feel like she is 2 going on 18. Nobody believes us when we tell them she is 2 years old. She says entire sentences and has a memory like an elephant. She knows more songs then I do! She can even count to 10 in Spanish! Here are 2 videos of Zoe that I put up on You Tube - her alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvgz_8V4Qz0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeheRgAongc
It is hard to get her to "perform" when we would like her too:) haha.
We have a few more things planned for the summer - like our friends upcoming wedding this weekend in Trenton, a family reunion at the Osipenko's cottage, a Club Integra BBQ at our house and a long weekend camping trip before the summer really comes to a close!
Stay tuned for a link to some summer pics of Zoe and future updates.