A Day at the Cottage
Zoe, Eric and I headed out to Osipenko's cottage yesterday, the weather was beautiful and the drive down there was wonderful. Zoe slept most of the way there and didn't cry at all. Too good to be true right...right. Zoe had an awful day which ultimately made our day not so great. She was so angry, mad, upset I don't know what but we have never heard her cry as hard as she did and for as long as she did while we were there.
Needless to say I didn't get much sun I spent most of my time trying to console her in the cottage. She eventually fell asleep for about an hour but when she woke the vicious cycle of crying continued. We have come to the conclusion that she may have been having some bowel discomfort from the medicine she started about 4 days ago. The car ride home definitely wasn't as pleasant as the way there. But she finally "had a movement" once we got home and drifted off into a peaceful sleep around
All I can say is that I pray she doesn't cry like that on the airplane on Friday, if so I can see people wanting to jump out the emergency exit (or maybe just me). Eric has the day off today so I think we are just going to relax around home and get some things together for our upcoming trip, only 4 more days!!


<< Home