Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Baby and Me Yoga

Today Zoe and I had our first official baby and me yoga class. She only had a few outbursts, but so did the other babies. She really liked the part when I had to bend at the hips and run my hands down her, she almost laughed. That was one we had to show Daddy when he got home from work.
Zoe has graduated into size 2 diapers the size 1's weren't big enough to fit around waist anymore. She has been a pretty good baby lately and a lot better for Daddy when he watches her for a while. As long as he has a bottle on hand everything goes okay.
She has been even more amazing at night lately, last night she slept a whole 9 hours!! She went down at around 10pm - I actually put her in her crib when she was just drowsy and she went right to sleep. I woke up at 5, 6 and then 7 wondering what she was doing! She actually doesn't cry when she wakes up now I hear her fussing and then go into her room and all her blankets have been kicked off and she has "crab-walked" to the top of her crib. She gives me a huge smile when she sees me in the morning.
We have a lot to do this week and a lot to get together for the big camping weekend coming up. My friend Connie lent me a "Newborn Traveler" bassinet to use and it should be perfect! A lot more compact then the pack and play so we will have enough room for everything else in the car.