First Week Almost Over!
Well I have almost survived one week at work and Zoe at daycare. She is doing great there! I am pretty sure she is not going to crawl but will go right to walking. She reaches for your hands now and wants to stand up, and she does! I am sure if we had a few things she could pull herself up on in this house she would.
Our sitter, Jen, said that Zoe has been taking naps daily and eating a ton of food. I was so glad to hear both of those things. I did cave and call Jen on Monday and Tuesday at lunch to see how things were going, and all was well. Eric has been the dropper offer and picker upper this week as I am working 8-5. The crappy part is I have to leave the house at 7:00am and get home at 6:00pm or later - yuck. I am not happy with the traffic, it has gotten worse since I last worked. A lot more people live in Barrhaven now then a year ago and it really shows. Same roads plus 1000 times the traffic, lovely. Anyways I am sure you don't care too much about that, you want more Zoe updates. She got another tooth, finally! Her top right tooth, beside her front tooth, finally came out and she only had rosy cheeks, no other fussing. She continues to spin on her bottom like a top and if she isn't wearing pants, just a diaper, the bottom of the diaper gets all worn out and fuzzy, it is hilarious. But that is all for now, more updates next week!

<< Home