Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Update

No new pictures today just a quick update. We have been very busy with our guests from Florida. We went down to the Byward market one day, took a walk to the Boardwalk by our house and went out shopping to Bayshore. Zoe and I also had time to have a baby play date with all her friends, and mine and go and play at gymbabies.
Zoe is really trying to get around and she gets so frustrated when her body will no cooperate with what her mind wants it to do. She can move all over on her bum now - spinning, pushing and pulling herself around. She has not figured out how to use her long legs to crawl though. She can stand unassisted holding onto furniture but has not attempted to cruise on anything yet. She lets you hold her hands now when she pretends to walk but she loves to stand on her tippy toes to do it!
She seems to be making advances in mobility and other things daily, I swear she said "wiggle wiggle" today when she was dancing, I was the only one who witnessed it though. She still points at random things and says random words - nothing definite yet. She loves looking through books with me and looking at all the pictures throughout the house and having me tell her who is in them. She loves pictures of herself as a tiny baby the most. She always wants to turn the light out in her room when we leave and if I do it first she makes a stink about it. Grandpa John will be happy that we are teaching her the "lights out when you leave a room" thing!!
Eric, Erin and Danielle have gone to the museum this afternoon so Zoe and I are just lazing around the house - she is having a nap right now and I could use one too!