Much needed update!
So we have decided to try and get Zoe on the potty train. This has so far proven to be difficult. I bought her some big girl princess underwear in hopes that that will push her a little more. She looks like such a big girl in those panties!
As for me I have been feeling really good - no morning sickness this time around. I felt a little nauseous here and there but no puking! I am into my 2nd trimester and haven't gotten too big yet!
We had our 12 weeks ultrasound on November 11th and the baby was measuring right on the 12 week mark with a heartbeat of 165.
I can feel the baby moving from time to time but it is still so small the kicks are not super significant. I can't wait until you can feel it on the outside and get Zoe's reaction to the whole thing.


<< Home