2 Months Old!
Zoe turned 2 months old today! It was a scorcher here in
Zoe is getting more and more animated everyday she makes a variety of noises and I think that she cries sometimes because she likes the sound of herself when you are patting her on the back!! She tells us "stories" everyday and it makes us laugh every time. She is getting better with holding her head up when we have her on her stomach on the ground she will look up into her turtle mirror to see herself - she always smiles when she sees herself.
I think we are going to try and get on a sleeping and eating schedule - try being the key word here. We seem to be missing the sleeping queues and then she gets overtired. She is definitely not eating as much as she used to. She doesn't seem to be much of a morning person anymore, she will cry and cry and go back to sleep. I know she is ready to get up when I say "good morning!" and she smiles and coos instead of crying!

Here is a picture of Zoe in her bouncy chair today.
Here is one with her and Daddy!


<< Home