Strollercise
Zoe and I went to strollercise this morning and met up with Jocelyn and Melanie and their 2 little ones. Amy was also there, another lady and baby girl, we know from yoga. It was hard work! Zoe slept for about half an hour of the 1 hour walk. She then proceeded to freak out on the car ride home before falling asleep. She has done that 2 days in a row now fallen asleep in the car, I think she likes it after the initial crying!
She was fussy most of the day yesterday, probably due to the foreign substances in her body from the vaccines. Today she has been good so far and pretty sleepy. She did not want to wake up for strollercise this morning that is for sure. I think we will go again next Thursday. It runs rain or shine on Tuesdays and Thursdays close to our house and is free of charge. We were lucky today we got a nice sunny day that wasn't too hot and humid. But the bugs were bad, next time I will wear bug dope and I will bring her bug net for over her stroller.


<< Home