Good Evening!!
Finally Daddy got to see Zoe at her best. She wasn't fussy at all last night!! I had to go out for a pedicure for about an hour and a half and Zoe was good the whole time. She needed a bottle while I was gone but took that no problem then went right to sleep...yeah!! She was pretty tired all day yesterday I guess she is past the growth spurt which I assume happened over the weekend. She was out like a light last night at 10:30 and so was I!
We go to the midwives today at 3:30pm so I will post after that. Here is a picture I took of Zoe in her swing this morning. She just stares off into space she doesn't take much interest in the toys attached. If we are lucky she will drift off to sleep as she did last evening.

<< Home