Growth Spurt
It has to be. She woke up at 3am last night for a feeding and she hasn't done that is weeks. She had no problem drifting back off to sleep until 8am though. Eric had no idea that I had to get up at 3am, he is such a sound sleeper! On a good note Zoe is a tired girl which makes it easy for me to get the last few things together for our trip as well as make our house look decent for the people watching it.
Since we have to leave so early tomorrow morning and Zoe will still be sleeping when I transfer her to her car seat I have decided to leave her in her pj's we can change them later. All I hope is that she isn't stirred too much and gets cranky. I will have a bottle on hand if she does wake. So I have come to the realization that Zoe is probably going to cry on the plane and I am OK with that. We will try to calm her if she gets out of control but that is all we can do. If the people on the plane don't like it, oh well she is a baby and babies cry.
I am so looking forward to going in John and Dianne's hot tub, my bathing suit was the first thing I packed!

<< Home