A Safe Trip
We arrived in Thunder Bay on Friday the 11th at about 11:40am, earlier then expected! Zoe was a champion flyer I couldn't believe it. She slept the whole flight from Ottawa to Toronto then most of the layover there. She then slept on the flight up on our way to Thunder Bay. She barely cried even when I took her in the little airplane bathroom to change her diaper. Which ended up being a bit of a waste of time because the moment I sat back down with her she decided to dirty another diaper, we just changed her on the spare seat in between us.
She woke up the night before we left at 3:00am for a feeding, then 4:00am the day we left and then 3:30am again the first night we were at my parents but that was it she is back to sleeping the whole night through. I am assuming she is done the 3 month growth spurt and back on to her regular routine.
She got baptised and we had a big party in her Grandma Dianne and Grandpa John's backyard. They had a huge tent set up and there were a ton of people there to celebrate. She got so many wonderful gifts from everyone. She was a wonderful girl that day and only cried when they put the holy water on her forehead.
She is now laughing out loud on a regular basis, we aren't too sure what exactly makes her laugh as she has done it randomly and at different times of the day. Grandma Dianne got her to laugh twice when her and Eric took her for a walk, she then laughed while I was visiting with my friend Adam and Catherine today and Grandma Ev and Grandpa Pete made her laugh twice tonight. It truly is the best sound I have ever heard in my life.
We are here until the 25th and still have a lot of visiting to do I will update as soon as I have another chance!

<< Home