Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

4 Months Come and Gone

Zoe is already over 4 months old can you believe it? She is a completely different baby then the one we brought home from the hospital, which feels like it was only yesterday.
Zoe rolled from her back to her tummy on Sunday. Only Eric was here with her, so I missed it and she hasn't done it since. She rolls onto her side a lot now though.
We took Zoe for her 4 month shots yesterday and I kept saying sorry to her before they were given - I hate that it hurts her. She barely cried for the first one but the second she was MAD! Her crying made her little puncture spots bleed. She had to get one round band-aid on each leg, poor girl. We gave her tempra before and after yesterday and she was super happy all day. She even had a 2 hour nap for Daddy while I was out getting my x-rays and assessment from the Sports Medicine doctor. The verdict...he said to wait and see what Dr. Charles says next week (he is the orthopedic surgeon) but he thinks I need to get and MRI on each knee. He is quite sure it is cartilage damage that may require surgery. I'll keep everyone updated after my appointment on the 28th.
But enough about me! Fitness for Zoe and I tomorrow and swimming on Friday!