Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Rough Night

This blogger site is temperamental at times so I am sorry I wasn't able to post sooner. As for the title well it was just that. Saturday night had to be the worst night we have had with Zoe so far. She has been waking in the middle of the night lately and that is fine because she usually goes right back to sleep - not on Saturday. She woke at 3:45am after having a heck of a time getting her to sleep by 11:00pm. I fed her and she was out - so I thought...she woke again and I went to put her soother in her mouth she wasn't having it she was wide awake and crying. By 5:00am I had had enough I woke Eric and he got her to sleep only for her to wake moments after placing her in her crib - nothing was working. We finally had her out at 6:15am and she slept another 2 hours. So it was a short night. She proceeded to be fussy all day yesterday. Last night was a lot better even though she woke at 2:30am she went back to sleep no problem.
We put her in her jolly jumper yesterday and she loves it she really had it bouncing. We are going to rig something up so it doesn't have to be in a doorway because her head will hit the frame if we aren't watching.
We will be booking our flight to Thunder Bay soon to come home for Christmas it is only 4 months away remember!
I have posted the pics from Thunder Bay on our flicker site.
Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/pruys/sets/72157594252208581/