Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

She's Over It!

Zoe is over the night wakings for now anyways! She has slept through the night for the last 5 nights and last night was one of the best so far. She slept from about 9:30pm to 8:00am and she wasn't even crying when I went in her room. She was stirring and I could hear her "tooting" on the monitor so I went in to check on her and she gave me a huge smile. I fed her and she seemed to be awake for the day.
She rolled over for the first time on Monday from her tummy to her back and both Eric and I were here to witness it. We were cheering for her, I don't think she realized what happened! But she did it twice.
The biggest challenge that has risen is car rides. With her new car seat I am not able to reach back and give her the soother so she just cries and cries it is awful.
Zoe is really "talking" up a storm lately. She tries to see how long her voice will go and how loud she can make it. She also tends to stick her tongue out half way through to see what kind of noise that will produce or uses her fist as well. When we bounce with her she likes how her voice fluctuates with each bounce as well as when we pat her back.

Eric has rigged up her jolly jumper from the roof in the living room and that set up seems to be working out very well.
Eric's tattoo is complete and it looks amazing hard to believe it is actually a tattoo. Julie Card is truly an artist.We are going to be going swimming for the first time this Friday.
Here is a picture of Zoe in her swim suit.