Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Pictures

I got Zoe's pictures taken today at Wal-Mart. I am not overly enthusiastic with how they turned out but she is beautiful anyways. The pictures will be in on April 3rd and everyone will get a picture. The picture is her pushing herself up on her arms and she isn't wearing any clothes- she is sort of smiling! She was all smiles when the camera wasn't around but when it was she did her scrunchy face and various other weird faces. Everyone will get a copy because the package you get is huge for very little money! I will be sending them to my sister to distribute to whomever wants a copy in Thunder Bay. There are 2 5x7's for the grandparents and 3 3.5x5's for the great grandparents. Let me know if you want a picture and I will send the list along with the pictures to my sister.