Zoe and Daddy Alone for the Weekend
I leave for Calgary in about 4 hours, I come back to Ottawa on Monday night. I am excited to go and sad to leave Eric and Zoe behind as well - mixed emotions I guess. This will be the longest time and farthest distance I have ever been from Zoe. I know I will end up calling here to talk to Eric and Zoe often!
Unless Eric updates the blog this weekend you won't be hearing from us until I get back. Here are some pictures of Zoe I took yesterday of her eating spaghetti and pineapple. You have to help her poke the food but she does the rest, and she concentrates! So far she tends to favour her left hand over her right - but we'll see. (You have to put another fork or spoon in her other hand so she doesn't pick up and tip over her plate!)


<< Home