Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The long awaited update!!

Sorry for the large gap between posts! Everything is fine we have just been overlly busy. We sold our house! And yes, we bought a new one! We start moving in on July 3rd. It is huge and will be a such a great place to raise Zoe and a future child! Where is it you may be wondering - well it is still in Barrhaven, we have grown to love living there even if the commute to work sucks. The new house is about a 4 minute walk from where we currently live - how convienient! The pictures are still going to be a ways away as most of our house still remains in boxes.
We had a great visit with Grandma E, Grandpa Pete and Auntie Holly, who's visit ended up being a little bit extened because of the change in procedure for Holly's laser eye surgery. I am happy to report that Holly is doing great and can see - without glasses or contacts!
Zoe is really moving now - she scoots along the floor on her bum and legs using one arm and gets to her destination before you know it. I am glad she is moving but now I would like it if she could walk! She wants to get out and move around everywhere we go and parking lots and department stores jsut aren't suitable for her to scoot around in! She picks up enough dirt from the floors in our house I can just imagine what she would look like after scooting around Wal-Mart! That is all for now, I will try to update more sooner next time.