Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh Oliver!

Oliver still tests mine and Eric's limits on a daily basis, he is a VERY needy baby. He is a lot of fun however. It is imperative that we strap him in to his swing and bouncy chairs as he is already trying to sit up. He is very active and wants to be mobile we can tell already!
We put him in the jolly jumper for the first time today and he loves it - he has already almost mastered the bouncing!
He has been a drool monster the last few weeks and sucks his fists furiously. No teeth that we can see - I think it is a little early anyways. Zoe didn't get her first tooth until she was 7 months.
Oliver is sitting in the swing across the room from me now - he was sleeping peacefully until a few moments ago when I am sure he has destroyed yet another outfit - the mess in his pants sounds like it will be a nasty one...therefore I am delaying a little finishing this post! He is still going...
Oliver loves to face forwards whenever you are carrying him and I know the snugli I bought second hand is going to come in very very useful soon.
Other then that Oliver rolled over from his front to back when he was 2 months old and now rolls onto his side when he is lying on his back. He loves what we call his "crazy cow" (a gift from Joanne and Marlo) and tries to suck and drool all over it whenever it is within an arms reach.
Now to tend to the diaper - more soon!