Alone Again
Grandpa John and Grandma Dianne left yesterday and we were sad to see them go. We had a nice visit and Zoe was good for the most part. I know they will miss her and she will miss them too! That means Zoe and I are alone again and will be until we go to
Zoe was awake all evening last night I was beginning to think she would never fall asleep as 11:30pm rolled around she was still fussy and was crying because she was tired. She fights off sleep so much because she doesn't want to miss anything I guess. We did the old ball trick and she fell asleep and stayed that way until
I think she may be a tired baby today. We are going to attempt to go to the well baby drop in and have her weighed, I think she must be about 11 lbs - our arms get tired so fast! We had a sling made for her so it is easier on us. I am getting instructions on how to use it properly this Friday.
We went to yoga on Monday and it was great! Zoe couldn't do everything with me yet because she can't support her head long enough but overall it was a great time. We will join up when it starts on July 24th. Zoe doesn't seem to be a big fan of her car seat, she hates being strapped down so the ride there wasn't as nice as the ride home when she was sleeping!



<< Home