Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Awake Day

Yesterday was another awake day for Zoe but it made for a good night! She slept from 9:00pm to 4:00am!!! I couldn't believe it! I am really surprised because she is approaching the 6 week mark and probably another growth spurt which means a feeding frenzy.
I just got her down to sleep in her swing and she must have had a bad dream because she just made a short cry in her sleep. She smiles and laughs in her sleep too. It makes me wonder what she dreams about.
We had an outing to Toys R Us the other day and bought her a mirror toy (she loves looking at herself) and Baby Einstein movies which she loves to watch. The next thing I want to get for her is a Bumbo seat, she can use that when she can hold her head and neck without our support.
Daddy is out golfing today with Simon, I can't wait to get out golfing myself sometime this summer. When Zoe isn't as dependant on me (hopefully soon!) we can get a sitter and have an afternoon golfing. I would also like to get some sun! I usually take Zoe for a walk early in the morning or in the evening because it is just to darn hot during the day for Zoe to be outside.
It looks like Zoe's eyes are turning into a lighter blue, she looks all around and takes everything in, that is why she fights off sleep so much!