Past the 6 Week Mark
Wow already?!? It feels like yesterday that we brought our little peanut home. People aren't kidding when they say that the time goes by so quickly.
Zoe seems to be very fussy in the evenings now, almost every night from about
Zoe and I went to the movies again yesterday and saw Click. We went with Jocelyn and her 4 week old Georgia and Melanie and her daughter Emilie; who was born at the same hospital on the same day just 19 minutes after Zoe!! I met them through prenatal yoga. Zoe had a few outbursts but for the most part was an angel and slept through most of the movie.
We have our final midwife appointment tomorrow at 3:30. I will definitely use a midwife again if we have another child in the future. It was a wonderful experience, we will meet up with the midwives again for a 1 year reunion.
Now to mention the night sleeping... Zoe has been amazing!! Sure she is fussy in the evening but once she is out, usually around 10:30 or 11:30, she sleeps a minimum of 6 hours!! There have been 2 nights this past week that she has slept for 7! Last night had to be one of the best so far. Sbe finally settled into sleepy land around 11:30pm and she woke breifly at 5:30am had a meal and went back to sleep until 8:15am and she was still tired after that, I was actually the one ready to get up!
Surprisingly I don't have a really recent photo of Zoe but here is a good one.


<< Home