Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Diagnosis

So this blog post will mostly be about me, but hey. I went to the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and the good news is I don't need surgery but I was diagnosed with Patello Femoral Syndrome or easier PFS. I have to start physio soon and within a month the doc said I should be in a lot less pain. I also had an ultrasound today on my right breast because I have a clogged milk duct that isn't going away even though I am on penicillin. They were concerned, or at least that is the vibe I got, so I have to go back next Friday for another one and I guess we will go from there. So I am not sure what to think now but I guess I will just have to wait a week.
Zoe and I are going swimming today with the girls and their babes. That should be fun; we haven't gone in over 2 weeks. Zoe has also tried Barley cereal now but I think she over ate yesterday because she puked most of it up onto her bib!
As I have mentioned before Zoe is a power napper during the day sleeping 30 to 45 minutes max. But yesterday she actually slept for over 2 hours and so did I, it was great.
Anyways I will keep everyone posted on the ultrasounds and results.