Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Duds

Well, Zoe now fits into most of her clothes that she got as gifts in August. She is getting more and more vocal everyday and getting a lot more coordinated in her jolly jumper. She can really get that thing bouncing now!
She is fascinated by the television, maybe she gets that from me! She also loves her oat cereal and rice cereal. I guess we will try something new next week, maybe barley.
Good news, we will be going back to Thunder Bay earlier then I thought. There is an important event to attend on the weekend of November 25th (surprise), so Eric, Zoe and I will be there for about a week at that time.

Here is a picture of her in her new duds from Amanda, Adam and Catherine. The jean jacket that goes with it is still a little big. She looks like such a big girl in those clothes!