Getting Ready for Halloween
Zoe had one of her best nights in a long time last night. She went to sleep at 10:30pm, that was the first attempt to put her down as well, and slept until almost 8:00am!!! We have started mixing her supper of rice cereal with formula as well as giving her 2 ounces of formula before bed and as much breast milk as she wants.
Zoe is talking up a storm and doesn't usually stay quiet for more then 2 minutes; her new favourite saying is "ba-ba-ba-ba" on a continuous loop.
Today is our last class of yoga and Thursday is our last fitness class.
Zoe tried sweet potatoes on Saturday and loved them, this kid can eat! Next Saturday we will try squash and once she turns 6 months we will begin introducing new foods every 4 days or so. Her initial reaction to new food is usually the same, "I don't think I like this" but then she eats it all up!
Here is a picture of Zoe we took yesterday of her getting ready for Halloween. I will post her in her real costume on Halloween!

<< Home