Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Potty Training?!?

If you are wondering about the title well I am sure it just happened by chance. We have been changing a lot of diapers since Zoe started solid foods and all of them have had poop in them. It is pretty obvious when she is about to go so I decided I would try putting her on the toilet the next time I saw her face start to go red...well it worked and she went poo and pee on the big toilet! Of course I took a picture but I will save that for ourselves! It doesn't hurt saving a few diapers!
I prasied her of course but I am sure she had no idea what was going on. My voice is pretty funny right now as well as I am starting to lose it so it is all squeaky.
Zoe continues to wake once a night usually around 3:30am or 4:30am but she has gone down on our first attempts at putting her in the crib usually around 9:30pm. She was waking about 3 or 4 hours after putting her down but would fall back asleep after "talking" to herself for a bit. Her new favourite thing to do is scream and screech in delight when she is in her jolly jumper, she has a good set of lungs!
Zoe hasn't been interested in eating breakfast the past 2 days so we have added in a late night snack of rice cereal. I weighed her on the scale with me today and I think she is about 17 pounds, I don't think she is losing weight but we don't have a digital scale so it is hard to tell. Good news is I weigh 144 pounds - that is right folks, I haven't weighed that since high school. Who would have thought I would go from 201 pounds the day before Zoe was born to 144 in just under 6 months!