Still Waking
Zoe has slept through the night once in the past few months. It is definitely tough waking up at 2 or 3 in the morning. She doesn't have much trouble going back to sleep but I sure do. We have decided to give her dinner around 6pm every night and keeping her up after 5pm, no more late evening naps. She usually cannot keep her eyes open past 8pm but we know that will result in a rude awakening about 1 to 2 hours later. We kept her up until 9pm last night and she woke at 3:30am, I quickly fed her and put her back in her crib and she slept until 7:30am. We have been giving her a supplement of formula before bed and she drank 4 ounces in about 2 seconds flat last night.
Zoe and I attended a Discovery Toys party at Jocelyn's house on Wednesday and we are getting a really cool teether for her called Super Yummy. She seemed to like that the best and it couldn't have come at a better time. I can see a little bit of white in her gum which means she will probably be sprouting teeth any day now. She loves to bite down on things and hard!
We are looking forward to our upcoming visit with Grandma Dianne, Grandpa John and Auntie Allie. They will be arriving on November 11th and staying until the 14th so just before Zoe turns 6 months old.
Zoe is almost sitting up on her own now but she does tend to fall from side to side sometimes and when I pull her up by her arms she goes into a standing position instead of just sitting. She will be saying "ma-ma" any day now I know it! She also puts her arms in front of her when she wants to be picked up, it is very cute.

<< Home