Zoe Lucille and Oliver Stephen!

Following the life of our little girl, and our new little boy!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Getting ready for Hallowe'en

I cannot wait for Oliver to be a happier baby- if it ever happens - don't get me wrong he is happy about 25% of the time but the rest he is crabbing or fussing or crying for a reason I cannot figure out. He loves stroller rides and has been excellent on those for a while now.
I tried his Halloween costume on him the other
day - it is the same elephant costume that Zoe wore at the same age. He looked adorable but not super fond of wearing it! Zoe is going to be a fairy princess we are just getting the finishing touches for her costume, picked up the wings yesterday and the crown today.
I am going to be a Mummy - only appropriate I guess! I am going t
o use my sewing machine that I got for my birthday to complete the costume. It looks like it will end up being pretty awesome. I will post pictures here and facebook when I am complete. Oliver has yet to sleep through the night and his sleeping pattern - or lack there of - has worsened. He wakes every 1 to 2 hours through the night for no apparent reason. He doesn't cry either he screams like a little girl - kinda freaky.
We are looking forward to our get away in December to Toronto to see Grandma E and Grandpa Pete while they are there and to celebrate Eric's 30th
birthday!!
Without further ado - here are some pictures of Oliver: